CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's day and beyond

I found this super fun site with printable Star Wars stuff. I had tons of fun doing it for Charles for Father's day. He loved it and Andy thinks it super awesome. Andy's favorite one is the "Vaderade"










This week Dallin started eating with a spoon. These are pics of his first time. He did pretty well considering.....



We took the boys camping at South Fork a few weeks ago. They LOVED it! On Friday evening we let them play in the stream that runs though the camp. They both loved throwing rocks and mud. At one point Dallin was just smearing mud all over his legs. 









For my birthday (in March) I got this new bed frame. I also found this duvet cover and pillows that I loved. 

I repainted our night stand and then covered some boxes in wrapping paper and scrap book paper. I know this is a little OCD, but I also wrapped the tissue box in matching paper. I love how it all turned out. 


Yes, that is a bike helmet on Andy :)


My cute sister Michelle came to visit from Washington. They boys absolutely adored her and her husband Ben. Normally, when I read bedtime stories to the boys, Dallin will listen to about 1 book and then he is done. When Michelle read to them, Dallin sat for 3 books! He kept looking over at me and giggling and then looking back at the book. We love our Chell!!







1 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

Aww Charles basket turned out so cute! I LOVED seeing you guys! Thanks for posting those cute pics of me with the boys! Xoxo