CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

24 week checkup



Here are some images we got from our 24 week ultrasound. Baby Boy is 1 lb 4 oz. He is breech presentation, so he has 16 weeks to turn around or else I will be mad at him. Everything looks normal and he is in the 50th percentile - right on track. It was hard to get a good picture of him because he was covering his face with his hands. I know that these pictures are a little alienish but they are still pretty fun.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Fun! It is ALWAYS so amazing to be able to see your unborn baby, moving around, heartbeating, and all of that. Guess what? I think he looks like Chuck in those pictures! Seriously, look at his little face - it's a little Chuck! Those ultrasound pictures are incredible. Hope you are still feeling well Heather!

michellemcpherson said...

It looks like a cute ski slope nose to me and big lips, so cute and a high forehead, that's a McPherson forehead, so cute, some of them look pretty alien, but not him so much, should I call him Andrew? Too fun for you guys, good to hear he's a good weight right Heather? : ) we had Dan and your Betsy mom for the weekend, was lots of fun!

Tara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't believe your gonna be a momma! You look beautiful!
I hope you are well!
Love ya,
Tara

Seth said...

Hey. . .uh. . .I blog stalked you from Dave and Michelle's. . .Congrats! It rally is as cool as everone says it is. . .man I wish we could have got really cool alien pictures like that.

Sarah Hoffman said...

I am absolutely AMAZED at these pictures! Ulatrasounds sure have come a LONG WAY since I had my kids!! He is adorable!
Sarah (from school) :0)