CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Early Halloween Party

Last Friday night Heather and I were able to test out our Halloween costumes at a soup party. As you can see below Heather went dressed up as a bumble bee(aided by her pregnant tummy) and I showed off my best colors as a purple flower. We met up at Leavitt's Mortuary, ate food and played games with at least 10 other couples. A few of the couples that hosted the party live/work there so I(Heather wouldn't go near the place) was able to go on a spooky tour of the mausoleum. Later on I helped scare a group that went on the same tour and because of my dark green spandex I was able to exercise stealth-like abilities.. It is so fun to scare people. 




5 comments:

michellemcpherson said...

I'm so glad you guys did something on your blog, am looking forward to some baby pics!!!, love the costumes, the only question is what's that left hand doing in that one picture Charles? : ), Sounds like a way fun party! I am here in the recovery room it is 1730, way too late to still be at work I think I know wah wah wah...we love you guys!

red_dwarf said...

I wondered the same thing. I guess my left hand has a mind of its own.

Mateo said...

Hilarious!

MaKayle said...

Love the costumes! Shouldn't it be the other way around though? Cause technically Charles pollinated Heather, right? ;)

Swaner Family said...

Hey guys! Michelle told me to look at your blog...hope thats ok! I had to see your costumes! I heard all about them. They are hilarious! Heather I can't believe the baby is coming so soon! Can't wait!