CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

30 weeks

I had my 30 week OB visit today. Baby boy is now head down and very active. He is approximately 4 lbs and in the 70th percentile. If he keeps growing at this rate he might come out walking. This is the best picture we could get, he loves to cover his face with his hands. I feel great and excited I only have 10 weeks left. This week I have been getting clothes and things organized and trying to talk Charles into buying more baby gear.

2 comments:

Amber said...

So exciting! I'm so glad (and jealous) that you are feeling so great!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Hey, congratualtions guys, we just happened to find your blog (through Becca's) and saw that you are expecting. That's awesome, and even better a boy! Boys are so much fun and don't let anyone tell you they aren't fun to dress! Congratulations and good luck with the next ten weeks!