CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Graduation

This is Heather's graduation announcement. She was nice enough to let me design it.



front
back

Friday, December 12, Heather graduated with her Bachelors of Nursing. She was able to finish the program in 3 semesters. I think we are both glad she is done. I found out once again that my wife is an overachiever.  She graduated with Summa Cum Laude honors and she had at least 4  cords from different honor societies. She plans on going back to school to get her masters, but not for a while. In the mean time, she will continue to work as an RN in Salt Lake. 



Ben and Michelle came along. It was good to have their company because the commencement speaker was one of the most boring.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

YAY! Congrats Heather! I'm proud of you! And Charles, the announcements were AWESOME!

Amber said...

Congratulations Heather! What an awesome accomplishment. (And congrats to Chuck too, I know what it's like to be going to school with someone, it's hard.)Love the announcements. So fun. Good job!

Becca Summerhays said...

Way to go Heather! I'm jealous that you are done with school! Soon it will be my turn but congratulations anyways!! Charles, the announcements were really cute. Good job! Can't wait to see you guys next week for Christmas!! I'm so excited to see everyone! Love you both!!

Tara said...

Congrats you amazing lady! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Sarah Hoffman said...

We did it and I agree.... that speaker was the most boring!!!!!!!!!! :0)

Mateo said...

Felicidades! You rock Heather, Magna Cum Laude!? Awesome job!

Hay Dub said...

Hey Heather this is Haylee from soccer. he he. I just had to tell you congratulations. Wow what an amazing person you are. You and Charles are so dang cute, I know you will be amazing parents. Way to finish your degree while being pregnant! See ya in a few weeks and Merry Christmas:)

michellemcpherson said...

Heather, I swear you are one of the most photogenic people I know, just so you know, Congrats again, you rule the school!! Hey what if we do our masters at the same time, we could save a bundle in therapy sessions??