CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two weeks old!


Andy had his two week check up today. He has gained amost a pound and grown a half inch. The doctor was really impressed with how active Andy is. There were multiple times the doctor commented on how well Andy was doing. Those comments make the hour and a half feeding sessions a little more worth it.  This picture was taken on Saturday. I had to get out of the house, so Charles and Andy spent the day together. Andy loved the cuddle time and Charles loved the gaming time. Andy, like every other newborn, sleeps a ton. We have a bunch of pictures of him sleeping, so here are a few. 

6 comments:

Amber said...

A sleeping child is heavenly!

He is so darling. I'm so happy for you guys. Let me know if you need anything or if you just need to talk. It can be kind of difficult as a new stay-at-home mom.

Rebecca said...

Ah, the first of many daddy son gaming moments. :o) I already have many a picture of Bart playing Video Games while holding Addison or her sitting next to him holding "her" controler. When she's 18, maybe I'll make a book of their gaming pictures...te he he.

Elise said...

If I was around I would come keep you company. Unfortunately Im not and I dont even get to see your darling little thing. Pictures are great though and I am so glad you guys are doing so well.

michellemcpherson said...

Heather I think Andy is so good lookin, that hair looks great, kids with hair are more cute I think, sorry to all those hairless kid moms out there, I'll probably be one of em, looking forward to seeing you two this week, if you want a date night/movie or dinner or both, Dave and I would love some practice parenting time w/Andy, plus might be good for you two to do something? Just an idea, love you guys

Becca Summerhays said...

Oh he is getting to be such little hunk! What a cutie!! And the picture of Charles holding him while playing his DS....priceless!! Somehow I knew those pictures were short in coming!! That pretty much how I picture my brothers most of the time so to see him holding his baby and doing it too....it just makes sense!!! =D

Sarah Hoffman said...

Andy is soo cute!! Glad you were able to get a lil break!! Isn't motherhood great? It is amazing to just sit and watch their expressions etc.....