CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Arrival


Andrew Zeke Francis was born February 12, 2009 at 7:58 pm.  He was 6 lb 14 oz and 20.5 inches. Charles and I were so happy to finally meet him. These pictures were taken in the newborn nursery-where Charles was able to help give Andy his first bath. Charles is such a cute daddy, he is so proud of his little boy. I know they will have so much fun together as Andy grows up.  My mom came to stay with us after getting out of the hopsital. It is amazing how much work a newborn can be. There are times that Charles, my mom and I are all working to get Andy taken care of. So, hopefully I can gain some serious skills soon so that next week, when I'm alone, I can keep the boy alive. It is so amazing how much you can love one little boy and I know that love will only grow as we get to know him more. I know our lives will be a lot different now, but I am so excited for the years to come.


This is the day we left the hospital. All of Andy's cloths drown him because he is so little. I don't expect this to last for long since Charles and I were both chubby babies. 

12 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! I couldn't be more excited for you. I'm so glad all is well and you are home now adjusting to family life.

MaKayle said...

Congrats! He sure is a cutie!

Knutson Family said...

Cute kid guys, seriously. Way to go! I'm excited to see all three of you on Thursday!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Congratulations! He is darling! Have fun and cuddle him lots!

Sarah Hoffman said...

CONGRATS!! HE IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL! SO PERFECT LOOKING!! HAVE FUN WITH HIM AND DON'T FORGET TO REST WHENEVER POSSIBLE!! :0) SARAH HOFFMAN

Rebecca said...

YAY! I'm so excited to meet him! My first Nephew!!! Addison is no longer wheezing, so we just have to wait for her cough to go away and then we will come visit.

Elise said...

Heather he is soooo cute!!! I am so excited for you guys and so jealous! Keep posting pictures so I can keep up with your life.

Haven said...

Michelle, it only gets easier and more fun as you go along. He's a cute little minature of his dad it looks like. I just had my second little girl on the 7th of Feb. Good luck with motherhood!

Lisa said...

He is so cute! I'm glad that everything went okay. It is a lot of work, but it gets easier. Take care....

Lisa Tubbs

Becca Summerhays said...

Congrats again you guys! He is sure a cutie pie! It was so great being able to meet him and see you guys last weekend! Mckenna sure loves her new cousin!! Have fun adjusting to parenthood! It is a struggle but it is sure worth every minute!!! Love you guys!

michellemcpherson said...

Hey thanks for the pictures guys, he is such a stud, and so cute in his bear outfit, Charles you look like a total natural and Heather I hope you're getting enough rest, hopefully we will get out there soon, keep the pictures and updates a comin, love you both!

Hay Dub said...

Congrats! He is is just darling! Heather you a trooper, way to go mom! Charles told us all about it at the game last wed. You two will be such cute parents. Isn't it crazy how your life changes so quickly.