CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mustache De Mayo

Today we attended the 2nd annual Mustache De Mayo party. This is the one time of the year that having a nasty mustache is cool. You are not invited unless you have a mustache, so Andy and I also sported our own "lip blanket." This year, Charles went for the lumberjack look. Not so cute, but he got plenty of laughs. Andy's stache was way cooler before he rubbed it, and slobbered on it. We had a great time and can't wait for next years event. 

The guys at charles office also had their own Mustache De Mayo on Friday. These guys got down right ridiculous! You have to go to www.rkbindustrial.com/moustachedemayo to check out their photos!




8 comments:

Cason Clan said...

oh that is the cutest thing. I love Andy

The McPherson's said...

Heather, I think you should have that mustache tattood on for good, you look HOT!!! What a fun little party, you guys are awesome! I think Andy wins the "cutest mustache" award, he's such a sweetie:)

Knutson Family said...

Chuck, that is a sweet look for you.

Becca Summerhays said...

Oh WOW!...I don't really know what else to say, other than Andy is so stinkin' cute!!! and Charles...I just don't know about that look... =D

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

I love all the mustaches, especially Chuck's! What makes it better is that it's real! Awesome look!

michellemcpherson said...

I have nothing to say other than impressive Charles and I think I like you with facial hair add some black leather and a doo rag and you're good to go, Hey maybe we will get some more of it on the river, that's a long time without a shave, Dave will stunning with his silver all grown out as he likes to call himself a grey skull, sorry Heather, i can't agree with Cami, I swear if you were any more photogenic though....

Amber said...

too funny.

(though I have to say I wish they didn't do it at work. i hate my kids and i getting whisker rash from matt kissing us with his facial hair. i guess we'll just go a month out of each year without kissing him!)

Steph said...

You guys are hilarious!! I love that they had a Mustache de Mayo party, too funny!! So I just stumbled across your blog and had to say hi! Andy is so dang cute, what a smiley baby!!