CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Saturday hike

Last Saturday Charles and I had a little cabin fever, so we decided to take Andy for a hike. It was cold and rainy outside, so we bundled him up in his winter bunting. This was our first time to put him in it. When I first saw him I couldn't quit laughing. I thought he looked so funny and cute. It reminded me of the little brother on the christmas story who couldn't put his arms down after his mom bundled him up. The bunting was awesome though, Andy was nice and warm the whole hike. I know, I've turned into a crazy mom that thinks every picture I take is cute and I must post. Sorry you must endure a million pictures with each post!


We also tried out our baby backpack for the first time. It worked really well. Andy seemed pretty comfortable, as you can see he slept most of the hike. 


Andy woke up after the hike to give us a few smiles.

Once again, I caught Andy staring at his dad.

6 comments:

Casseron said...

aiiii que lindo ese bebe!

Knutson Family said...

He really looks like Heather in that smiling picture.

Amber said...

good heck he is cute! i love seeing all the pictures!

Ben and Michelle said...

Heather those pictures are sooo stinkin cute! I love the hiking pics! Andy looks precious:)

michellemcpherson said...

hey keep the pictures coming I seriously love them, he has the cutest smile

Rich'n'Rach said...

that is just too cute!