CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cinco De Mayo

AKA Mustache De Mayo is probably Charles favorite time of year. It means he can grow crazy, ugly facial hair and go in public. This year Charles went for the gold. As you can see he had a fine lip blanket with some added flare! It was hard to talk to him without laughing. However, it did pay off, Charles won "Best in show" at his work party. You have to promise me that you will still be our friends after looking at these pictures! I'm not sure if he is a lumberjack, a molester or Joe Dirt. Look how nasty that neck beard is!!
This is also the only time of the year that Charles busts out his sweet belt buckle from El Paso Texas. You know they say everything is bigger in Texas, they weren't lying!

6 comments:

Amber said...

lol! i forgot to ask matt who won what. that's awesome. congratulations chuck! mustache de mayo (and the couple of months before in preparation for it) are my least favorite time of year. boys are weird. :)

Knutson Family said...

Holy crap, Chuck, I just laughed so hard I tore something internally. McLain was also in the room, and we both fell on the floor in convulsive seizures we were laughing so hard. You look retarded, and I mean that in the best possible way.

I am jealous beyond words that you can grow facial hair. So help me, Chuck, if only I could, I'd give you a run for your money.

That's a sweet belt buckle.

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh. I am laughing so hard I'm crying! Bart is now contemplating growing a beard. No. That's all. No.

That buckle is incredible too! I love you guys. Can you please move down closer to us so we can see you more?!?

michellemcpherson said...

Oh man Charles you really out did yourself this time, I am so impressed with your ability to grow facial and more importantly the know how with what to do with it, looks like a lot of fun you two , love ya lots!

Mackenzie Bailey said...

Ha ha that is great! I hope that didn't take too long to grow;)I love the belt buckle by the way. That's a norm down here and Chad actually now wears his around. Not THAT big of course!

michellemcpherson said...

Hey slacker, we need some more posting, put that mary kay order down and get to work : )