CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Income

So, I just became a Mary Kay consultant. I am super excited for the opportunity to meet new people, get sweet deals on products and make some extra money. I've always been a Clinique girl, so I was a little nervous to switch to a new product. I was pleasantly surprised when I switched. I think Mary Kay has products that are comparable and some are even better than Clinique plus the price tag is more friendly.So, I don't want to be the crazy Mary Kay lady that stalks all of her friends. But, if you want a free facial or to try any of the products for free, give me a call. Also, if you are interested in getting free products- I've got some tricks up my sleeve! You can also shop on my website for products. www.marykay.com/heatherfrancis.

1 comments:

michellemcpherson said...

I was just wondering if you could make me look 10 years younger, you got any special make up for that, I've got sun spots all over my cheeks from too many river trips and lines are starting pop up...no seriously though, do you?