CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Andy and Daddy

Andy loves his daddy. When Charles gets home from work he usually carries Andy around the house while he helps me. Most of the time Andy is looking up at Charles. You would think he would want to watch what Charles is doing, but no, he just stares at his daddy. Andy is so enthralled with Charles that I can't feed him if Charles is sitting next to me because Andy will stop eating and just look at Charles. I guess I'm just chopped liver! Just kidding, Andy and I spend lots of quality time together during the day.

5 comments:

Knutson Family said...

I love you guys!!! Don't worry Heather, you're not chopped liver. Chuck is just kinda funny looking. I would stare, too.

Becca Summerhays said...

That's so cute! It is cute when dads spend time with their babies! I love seeing that. Andy is a cutie!

Sarah Hoffman said...

LOVE THE GLOVES!! :0)

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

What a couple of darling boys! They are so cute together! Your little Andy is so handsome!

michellemcpherson said...

I'm loving in two of the pictures where Andy is staring up at Charles, he is such a sweet dad! and you're a dang cute mom Heather....Glad you liked the watch, I'm lovin them too, we should get together and make some more bands sometime!! It was great seeing you guys over the weekend, what a fun blessing