CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dan & Tiffany's Wedding

This last weekend by brother Dan married Tiffany. It was great to get together with the whole family for the day. Andy did very well, as you can see in the picture, he had no trouble falling asleep during the ceremony. 

My cute niece Ryann.

Andy with all of his cousins on my side. This picture was nearly impossible to take. There were way too many little kids to bribe into sitting still. 



After the wedding we headed to the discovery park in American Fork. The kids were happy to put play cloths on and get rid of some energy. Andy just hung out in his cute little hat. The uncles had just as much fun as the kids at the park. 

2 comments:

Casseron said...

I love that park! It's ways fun! Andy is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait till I can see him in person!

Lisa said...

He is so cute! I love the picture with all of the kids, it is so typical.