CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Andy's Blessing

Charles blessed Andy this past weekend in Moab. It was so great to have most of our family there. I didn't realize how many people were in our family until I looked at this picture. We are so blessed to have such great family!


Andy had the cuttest little tux complete with bowtie and cummerbund. We had to take a picture of the back to show the tails on the jacket. 

My nephews Corbin and Caiden. I thought they looked so cute in their ties.


My nieces Ryann and Morgann. Also very cute in their matching dresses. 

7 comments:

Amber said...

oh cute. blessing days are so fun and so neat. i'm glad you had so many family members there to enjoy it with you.

Becca Summerhays said...

Andy looked so darn cute in his tux! I love it! Wish we could have been there. Looked like a great day!!

Rebecca said...

We are sad we couldn't be there, but we're happy for you. Congrats!

Knutson Family said...

That is a stylin' tux. Congrats on the blessing!

Sarah Hoffman said...

Andy is so cute and you look like the radiant mommy! Congrats!!

Sarah (from school :0) )

P.S. I got into the U's grad program! yippee
you can check my log out at thehoffman5.blogspot.com

The McPherson's said...

Hey Heather, the pictures are so dang cute! I love little Andy so much, he's such a little sweetie!

michellemcpherson said...

I love the pictures Heather!! I'm sure you noticed, but Morgans face in the group picture is so cute, she looks totally bored, you have such a cute family, it's seems like you and Charles are totally naturals at the parenting thing, we will continue to learn and take notes ; )