CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nap Time

So, I walked in to check on Andy today and found him like this. I can't imagine being flexible enough to sit like that, let alone comfortable enough to fall asleep! Don't worry, I'm not a mean mom, after some pictures I laid him back down.


A few weeks ago we took Andy on a fall hike. It was surprisingly cold, so we bundled him up in his winter bunting and cute hat. Andy loved it! Charles handed some big yellow leaves to him to play with while we hiked-he loved it. This picture is at the end of the hike, you can tell Andy is ready for nap time.

Let the training begin! Andy isn't walking, but that doesn't stop his daddy from holding his hands and chasing the soccer ball around the living room. Andy thinks its pretty fun. He gets a big smile on his face every time he kicks the ball.


2 comments:

Knutson Family said...

You guys have the cutest little guy! You're so lucky! I can't tell you how many times I've found my girls sleeping in the strangest positions! It's hilarious, babies are so funny aren't they? I'm glad that you're taking lots of pictures of those moments. You'll love them more and more as he gets older :)

Ben and Michelle said...

Oh how fun is Andy! We loved having you in Logan for the weekend! That pic of Andy sleeping is so funny.....You guys are great!